Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday to ME!  I get to see my whole family today!  Can you tell I've missed them and that I'm DONE with the quietness that has been this entire week?  I am.

I am linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals for this blog post.

Here are some of my top moments from the past week.

One.



Camp pictures have been my favorite pictures to look at all week on social media.  These guys are having a blast and I am so thankful they were able to go and have a great time and that God did something huge in all of their hearts.  More tears have been shed this week, I hear, than any other camps in a very long time.  I can't wait to hear all about it!

Two.




I've enjoyed spending time with these girls this week.  I'm going to miss them all when we leave next week for our mission trip!  I've been soaking up all the moments that lead up to the day we leave.  Except for Emma.  She's going on the trip as well, so woohoo!  Also going on the trip are two sweet girls from our bible fellowship class, Eryn and Katie.  I am so thankful that I get to spend a lot of time with them in the next couple of weeks.

Three.


Favorite picture I took all week: these three teenagers playing Candy Land at Mimi's house Tuesday night.  They crack me up!

Four.


Yesterday, I went to my mom's house around three and stayed until about seven.  Graham and Drew had plans that night and I really didn't feel like being alone all night, so I ate dinner with them.  I took this picture as I was waiting on cars to pass at the end of Mom's driveway.  That house you see is my favorite home to look at through the rear view mirror.  I love going out there and the night was really nice.  I'm so glad it didn't rain, like it was predicted to do.

Five.


In doing my favorite past time this week, I've been reading and writing in 1 John.  I love this book of the bible!  God highlighted some verses for me to share with one of "my" girls that just graduated from high school this morning, and in doing that, I was prompted to text her and to continue to pray for her.  Sometimes this life is hard and I don't always have words to say to them when they make really stupid decisions.  I've spent a LOT of time in prayer for them this week.

And I saved the best for last.

Six.



These people come home today!  I can't wait to get hugs.  I spent forever on the phone with my hubby last night, after their church at camp.  He was telling me all that has gone on and we talked until his phone died.  It made me miss him even more.

Thanks for reading my blog!  Love to all.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...