Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday!  I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals for this post.

This will be short and sweet, because we haven't done too many things this week.  I've been catching up on housework and such, the boys have been catching up on schoolwork, and we've only been to one place collectively (church).

I mentioned in the last post that our eleventh grade girls won a trip to Tupelo for Winter Jam, and we did that last night.  I am so thankful that the weather was almost perfect the entire way.  Especially because my boys and some friends were driving themselves.  We stopped to eat at Sonic, then got to the concert only a few minutes late.

It was awesome!  The lineup was Newsong, Lauren Daigle, Red, Matthew West, Crowder and For King and Country...and maybe some more that I'm forgetting.  My favorite was Matthew West, but I loved Crowder and For King and Country.  It was a fun night, and here's a pic of those of us who were able to go.


That was, by far, my most favorite thing I've done all of this week.  We didn't get home until a little after one thirty and I am currently on cup of coffee number three.  (I usually only drink two.)  I feel like I'll need the extra boost today.

Thanks for reading!  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...