Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  I'm loving the sunshine I feel warming up my back as I write this.  It's been a week of drizzly rain and cloudy skies, which I do love, but I also love when the sunshine comes back out and makes its appearance.  I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals for this post.

One.


Writing out Scripture is one of my favorite things to do, and you know that, because I say it all the time.  This week I had to catch up from falling behind, but I'm about to wrap up the month of February.  I have my March plan already printed out and ready to go for Tuesday.  Another favorite I came across this week is the blog these printables come from~Sweet Blessings.  I have a button on the side that will take you to that blog.

Two.


Bible studies are my favorite.  I am excited to be getting this new study on the gospel of Mark by Lisa Harper soon.  It will be available for purchase on March one, but you can pre-order now at any of your favorite online spots.  In my Tuesday night class, we are finishing up studying Gideon and will be starting a new one in two weeks.  We're doing Sermon on the Mount by Jen Wilkin.

Three.


A favorite thing I did this week was walk with these sweet friends.  I think we're walking again today, later on, and I am excited.  I love some accountability!

Four.


Coffee is my favorite, and Toddley's mug that we got him for Christmas is another.  This was me, trying to wake up yesterday morning.  Although today was a little worse because I woke up at 5:45.  The two older boys and Todd went to a breakfast that happens at our church every Friday morning called Coaches Corner.  It's a yummy breakfast that is five dollars a person and there's fellowship and teaching from our Pastor.  I. LOVE. OUR. CHURCH. HOME. AND. FAMILY.

Have I said that lately?!

I do.

While they were gone I prayed and had my quiet time in the stillness before the sun was even up.  I do love me a good early morning.

Five.


Churches are another favorite thing of mine, and this one was no exception, that I stopped to take a picture of last night.

Six.


I started reading this book today.  Priscilla Shirer has become one of my most favorite authors and bible study teachers.  This book goes along with the movie The War Room and maps out a plan for a strategic prayer life.  God has been up to something in my life on this subject of prayer.  It's exciting!
Seven.

My favorite author has a new book coming out at the end of March!


This was from her Instagram account yesterday.  It's Brush of Wings by Karen Kingsbury and it will be available for purchase on March 29, my dad's birthday!  You can also preorder this now on those favorite online spots I mentioned earlier.

Laundry is calling my name!  Have a great day and weekend.  Love to all!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...