Friday, June 26, 2015

in times of trouble

Today is a very sad day in history.  All you have to do is look up the news for today and you will see what I am talking about.  I won't get into any of that right now, but I can say that I am not surprised. 
 
Remember yesterday's post?

But in times like these, in times of trouble or turmoil, I have a mighty Savior in Whom I have hope.  He is not surprised by any of this; in fact, He knew that this change in history would occur before the foundations of the earth were established.  

God is mighty.  He is sovereign.  He is just.  And He is faithful and infinitely good and in control.  

I love this passage from Psalm thirty-three, verses twenty through twenty-two.

"We wait in hope for the LORD;
He is our help and our shield.
In Him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in His holy name.
May Your unfailing love be with us, LORD,
even as we put our hope in You."

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.  

Love to all.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...