Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  I am excited about this weekend...but more about that on Monday.  ;)  I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for the writing of this post.

This week has had some laughable moments.  Lately, if I don't laugh, I might cry.  I choose to laugh.

One of my favorite moments to laugh about happened on Wednesday.


I had been cleaning the glass on this door and I stuck my head out to tell Jonah and Noah something, and when I shut it, this thing swung around.  I thought it was on the inside and I about had a come-apart.  Turns out, he was outside.

Whew.

Another favorite moment that we laughed over this week was this girl.


This was at church Wednesday night.  There's an ongoing debate over who Emma loves more~Chandler (left) or Todd.  Of course, if you throw Drew into the equation...then he wins.  ;)

It's mutual.  I adore her.

The greatest laughable moment of this week was yesterday morning.


We looked like the Clampet family going down the road.  We had our house bombed for bugs yesterday and we had to get out for four hours.  We had to take all four animals to the vet (Andy in the trunk area, Crash in the third row, Skippy in a carrier on the second row and Twinkles in Drew's lap, because we don't have another cat carrier) to get them out and to have baths, and because THIS. IS. WEEK. FOUR. of no washing machine, we had all our dirty laundry to take to my in-love's house to wash.

And I was smiling.  (Remember what I said earlier?  If I don't laugh, I might cry!)

We are like a zoo around these parts.

It's been a great week.  I hope yours has been too!  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...