Friday, March 27, 2015

going out of my comfort zone

This little blog has been quite the comfort zone for me the past several years.  I have been given a few opportunities lately, though, and I feel like the Lord is stretching me to do things I have never done before.

So, I took a giant leap of faith and joined The Today Show's parenting team.  That sounds all fancy, but it's really just a bunch of different contributors that offer advice and such to the readers.

If you would like to read about that, you can find it here.

After you read my post, would you consider voting on it?  It's under the title.

Thanks!  Have a great weekend!  Love to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...