Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Monday!

Even though the weekend was great, guess how many pictures I have of Friday and Sunday?  Zero.  It's become a thing for me to stay off social media all weekend, except to post maybe one picture or two.

Saturday night found us at my in-love's house.  They have a big annual party with some family members from near and far, and it was so great to see everyone.  I have just a couple of pictures that actually turned out.



These guys.  So funny and SO crazy when they're all together.  Mike (on the right) and his wife, one of his sons along with his wife and four kids, all drove in from Jacksonville, North Carolina.  We haven't seen them in several years.

That was pretty much the whole weekend.  I am leaving out a few details, but you get my drift.

The reason I wanted to write this post today was to share with you a Go Fund Me account I set up for Graham and Drew.  It's to help them raise the funds they need to go to Guatemala this spring break.  I've had many people ask about how they could help, and this would be a huge way.  I would love for you to check out the page I set up for them, and to hear a little more about the trip.  Thank you!  I will post the link below.

http://www.gofundme.com/kukzxs

Have a wonderful day, my friends!  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...