Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Favorites!


Good morning, and hello, Friday!  It's my favorite weekday again, and I am linking up with Momfessionals.

This week has been loooooooonnnnnnngggggggg.  (Don't you love a great exaggeration?)  As excited as I am about having a brand new kitchen (!!!), it's been more than a little pain in the rear.  Because my kitchen and dining room are messy, my bathroom downstairs looks like this.


Measuring cups and bowls soaking galore.  Not to mention the usual spread of bottles of nail polish that are always littering that counter top.  ;)

Despite all that, I have had some favorites from this week.

One.



These two images from Monday are tied for first place.  Todd started getting really sick Sunday, so he actually stayed home on Monday.  It is a rare day that this man of mine stays home from work over a sickness.  Needless to say, Crash was thrilled that he was here all day.

And I love this proverb I found on the internet.  Truth.

Two.




On Tuesday, Graham and Jonah went to work with Todd.  At one of Todd's customer's office, Jonah got to try on this air force helmet.  I am pretty sure that made his week.  On the same day, one of the most precious couples of all time celebrated their seventieth wedding anniversary.  Seventieth.  And I kept on coming across one of my favorite verses in the Bible.

Three.



 Wednesday found me finishing up my Bible study homework for the week.  I love the quiet times I have that catch me unaware.  On this day when I realized the boys were all busy upstairs, I sat in my recliner and did this.  Using the new pens that I love.  :)  And I found this really cute little girl on Google images.  My thought for that day was that if it had to be as cold as it was (which I LOVE), I really felt like it should be Christmas.  
Four.  




My favorite moments  from yesterday were texting with my mom over some fabric that I like.  She told me she would make me some new curtains for my kitchen, since it's being redone, that are a little more modern.  I love the gray and white chevron print in the first picture.  Another favorite moment from yesterday was going to my in-love's house for dinner.  We got there before them, so when they got home, I had made coffee for them, I had started dinner and had lit some candles.  And we ended up having an impromptu pajama party when they saw that I came dressed up for them~because I dress up the most for those I love.  ;)  And last night on the way home, while Graham was driving us, we saw this.  My boys will never outgrow their love of seeing police car lights at night.  Or anytime, for that matter.  ;)

Five.


I'll make my last favorite an actual product.  I gave myself a manicure and pedicure yesterday, in all of the sitting I did.  I love this color!  It's by OPI (duh) and it's called Wooden Shoe Like To Know.  It's a light taupe brown color with fun sparkles.  I love it.

I hope you've enjoyed reading about some of my favorite moments from the week.  I cannot wait to show you my newly remodeled kitchen!  Hopefully it'll be finished today and I can put it all back together over the weekend.  (After it all dries.)  Happy Friday to you and love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...