Wednesday, December 10, 2014

hump day

Wednesday.  The middlest of the week.  A day that usually means a lot of chemistry school work for Graham and tying up loose ends as our week draws to a close.  Because of our homeschool group on Thursday, after being there all day, it kind of speeds our week up from this day on.

We've kind of been in limbo this week, because of the events that have taken place, so when Noah got up this morning asking if we could watch Christmas movies together, how could I say no?  Graham, Drew and Jonah were dropped off at the church to work on technical stuff again.  They've pretty much lived there all week.

This last child of mine loves Christmas movies as much as his mama.  ;)  I was happy to oblige his request, so we watched two that he picked out, one right after the other.


I write E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. down in my planner, for homeschool purposes.  I go back at the end of the year and look back over at what all was done when.  It's handy for that purpose and for my love of journaling.  And it helps me to remember what we did.  There have been times when I've had to go back and find when we did something that I couldn't remember.

Anyway.


(I took this picture last night.  The boys went to our church at ten o'clock at night and stayed until right after midnight.  They've put in crazy hours there this week!  This picture, though....I love it.)


This happened last night and today.  Noah has had one or both of these two in his lap.  He's like the animal whisperer in our house.


He thinks he's tiny.  He kept me company tonight, while everyone was at church again.  Well, not Noah, he was at Alex's house and is spending the night there tonight.

I won't tell you how many movies (or shows) I have watched today, but know that it's been a lot.  Right now, though, I am watching my most favorite.  This one is definitely the icing on the cake.


White Christmas.  I adore Bing Crosby.

That's been our day.  What is your most favorite Christmas movie?  I would love to hear.

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...