Tuesday, December 9, 2014

from the world wide web

I have seen some things that I love on the internet lately.  I thought I would share.

One.


I have a friend that I was going to text this to and then I forgot.  So, Andrea, if you are reading this, here's to knowing that we have everything.  :)

Two.


I'm going in order from the pictures on my phone.  I found this one under December 2.  But yes, we do.  I think this image was one that Hillsong United posted.

Three.


I cannot stress how important this one is to a marriage.  The wives should pray for their husbands and the husbands should be praying for the wives.  I have an actual book that I sit down and use when I pray, and in the book are pictures of my husband and kids.  

Four.


This is my best friend's daughter.  My friend's mom posted this picture on social media the other day and I saved it to my phone.  The wonderment on her precious little face is a sight to behold.  I cannot WAIT to see this little angel and her mama in a couple weeks!

Five.


In light of all that happened on Sunday, I found this image on that day.  Talk about timely.  

Six.


No words needed.

Seven.


I love Christmas songs, but I especially love the words of the songs.  May all of us prepare our hearts for Him in this busy season of life~whether you consider that Christmas or a stage of life you are in.  I pray that you take the time to make Him Lord of your life and that you put Him first.  We put so many things above Him, and we shouldn't.  I say "we", because it's something all of us do.  May He have His rightful place in all of our lives.  

Love to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...