Tuesday, September 2, 2014
My project list.
I thought I would start something new and fun (for me), because I talk about the same old things all the time on this blog. I was supposed to get started yesterday, but better late than never, right? We will be going out of town for a week on Sunday, so this week, I have lots and lots of projects going on, but what about the rest of September?
1. This week I will be all about lists~packing, food, vacation dinner menu, what to tell Chandler when he house and dogs sits for us~so I will start working on my many lists today.
2. I will also start the process of getting things 'vacation ready', meaning that we will be keeping things clean around here all week. I like leaving my home nice and clean so when I come home it's the same way.
3. Vacation stuff aside, I have GOT to better at meal planning. September through February are my favorite meal planning months. I love the cooler nights we'll be having, and I love ALL THINGS FALL. :)
4. I really, really want to paint my kitchen cabinets. My husband promised me that we would do this task this year, and I am going to hold him to it. My only problem is that I cannot decide on a color. I've gone back and forth between white, black and grey.
5. I always feel like my closets in this house are a mess. Probably because they are, with the boys around. I would really like to remedy that problem this month. I'm hoping to get the playroom closet all cleaned out and organized. It's a huge closet that gives me nightmares every time I think about it.
6. I want to decorate for Fall! I have a few things laying around in the attic that I might pull down this week. If not this week, then definitely the week we return home from our trip.
7. I need to assign jobs for my kids to prevent all their arguing. They drive me bonkers with the bickering they do over who does what and when. I was talking to some friends about this Sunday night, and I am glad it's not just me who battles her kids over this. I might start working on that today.
8. I want to paint my front door. The kids and I can knock this out in a day.
And because I can't think of anymore, I'll be done. That might not seem like a huge list, but I like to start small so I can expand if I finish what's already there. I need to get moving~we are all dragging this morning! Love to all.
(I'm linking up to Momfessionals.)