Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

Momfessionals


I'm linking up with Andrea, from Momfessionals.  (Imagine that.)  

~Number One~
  
(Image found on Google images.)

I love everything about this season...the weather (as long as it gets cooler), the activities, the sporting events on TV, flavored coffee, comfy clothes, and camping.  I cannot wait to do this activity with my family again...I was too sick all last year to go with them when they had their guy trips.  

~Number Two~ 

Fall colored nail polish.  I love all the fun and bright colors of spring and summer, but when September comes, actually when school starts, I am ready for my favorites.  My number one color of choice so far this year is You Don't Know Jacques, by OPI.


(Image found on Google images.)

~Number Three~

Friday lunch with Dad and the boys.  (I love it even more when my sister Trish is able to join us.)  

The only picture I had was one that I took last week, when we ate at Dyer's.  


Today we ate at Chick Fil A, but that restaurant wasn't nearly as charming as this one.  The elbow you see in this picture is Dad's.  Part of another thing I love about our Friday's is the time we spend talking.  I always feel like if Dad and I could just talk about all the problems in our world, we could solve every single problem.  Most of what we talk about is spiritual~we're reading through the Bible chronologically together.  I don't know if I mentioned that before.  

~Number Four~

Vacation!  I'm so thankful that we are about to leave for a week in Branson, Missouri.  So many of my friends don't ever get this luxury, and I am so grateful for this opportunity.  I don't care what we do, I just crave time away with the people I love the most.  I look forward to lots of game playing, and lot and lots of laughing.  We go with my hubby's parents every year, and they are so much fun to travel with...in fact, my mom-in-love has been known to get a little wild and crazy every once in a while.  ;)  There was one year that she had one of my kids saying a dirty word during a really competitive card game.  (Not really, but it's an inside joke.)


My people.  I love them so much that it hurts.  

Thanks for reading my blog!  I don't know if I'll be on the blog next week, I haven't decided yet.  Part of me thinks no, but another part of me thinks I might document our days so I'll have it to look back on.  I hope you enjoy your weekend with your loved ones!  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...