Monday, July 7, 2014

100 Days of Happiness

That's an Instagram photo challenge.  I thought I would share with you the pictures I've posted so far...these take you through Day 6 of the challenge.






This above picture was day four...we were at my Mom's and stepdad's on the fourth and they were just hanging out at the back of Tyler's truck.  Left to right is Noah, Bill, Tyler, Jaret, Jonah, Drew and Graham.  :)




This is my friend Stacy...we go all the way back to toddlerhood with our friendship.  I got to see her for the first time in twelve years at my dad's house this Saturday.


My final picture is from last night at our ninth and tenth grade small group pool party.  I love these kids so much, and before they swam, we had a sweet time of sharing our passions with one another...we started a video series last night called How To Make A Difference by Max Lucado.  In that, he talks of finding your voice or your passion and doing something about it.  Whether it's making a difference in the lives of teenagers (my passion right now) or finding a way to contribute to a cause of some sort, the God of the universe Himself empowers us with the strength and the wisdom we need to be able to accomplish what He lays on our hearts.

Well....laundry and housework is calling my name.  My kitchen is a wreck right now, so that's going to be first on my to-do list.  I hope your day is great~love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Share 4 Somethings

  Happy Saturday, friends! Welcome to the April edition of S4S where we'll be talking about somethings we've  loved  or  disliked , ...