1. It's 8:39 p.m. and Todd and I are alone in our house. Graham is at camp, Drew is at the park with a ton of kids from church and the youth pastor, and Jonah and Noah are swimming.
2. We can swim, and if we swim at night, well then the level of coolness was just multiplied by a hundred.
3. We spend a lot of time with friends. A lot. Today we swam with a group of people from church, and as always, fun was had.
4. I love that the boys get to stay out at night. Drew is at the park right now, and it's dark, so the fact that he's still allowed to hang out is way cool to him.
5. I get to participate in an online summer Bible study! It's going to be really good, and even though I'm still doing the chronological Bible reading plan, this paired with it is not too much. I started it tonight~I'm doing Beth Moore's latest study, Children Of The Day. It's on 1 and 2 Thessalonians, and already I can tell you that it's going to be amazing! I purchased the session one download from Lifeway and watched it tonight. She's my favorite. I took a picture of my afternoon view while dinner simmered away on the stove.
6. I have no reason why I should go to bed at a reasonable time. Well...except for tonight. I have to get up early to go to my last post-op appointment in the morning.
7. I read more books. I always read books, but our schedule in the summer is much more relaxed, so I have all the time in the world to sit and read. Well...after I've made myself do everything else that needs to be done, like housework and laundry.
8. The kids have friends over. I love that they always want to have friends over!
9. I don't have to wear makeup much, because I have a little sun on my face. I wear sunscreen, yes, but I still get a little darker on my face and it takes away the need for makeup. I still wear some, on special days, but I love just lathering on some coconut oil and going.
10. My kids seem like they are always at church. Or with someone from church. And if ever there were a place to be or a group to hang out with, this would be it. I love it and I am so thankful for our church and pastors.
11. I was going to go with ten, but I thought of another, and that is camp. I love all things camp and I am so glad our boys get to go each year! This kinda goes along with number ten, and once again, let this be a huge shout out to the church leaders we are so blessed with. I love all of them.
Love to all.
Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals , and her friends, for the writing of this blog post. It's been a...
Most of you know by now, of my sister-in-love, Tracy. She is 42, almost 43, actually, and since she was about 20 or 21, she has had a ra...
I loved this morning's devotion from Jesus Calling, so I thought it would share it with you. All of the below is written by Sarah Young...
Jonah looked at me this afternoon and said, "I wish we had church tonight." Makes my heart all happy. Fact about me: I cry ofte...