Monday, April 14, 2014

Mom's Night Out & A Contest

Want to enter in a contests for a trip for two to Hollywood for a movie premier?  If you do, then visit this website.


I don't know if you remember in early March when my mom-in-love and I got to go to the premier of this movie, Mom's Night Out, but if you don't remember that, you can read my blog post about it here.  

I'm not being paid (I wish!) to talk about this movie, but it is REALLY, REALLY good and really, really funny.  Go see it!  It opens on Friday May 9th (Mother's Day weekend).  It's so important to see wholesome movies like this one, and it's amazing to not have to worry about the type of language they use.  

Plan your night out with your hubby, or grab some of your girlfriends and go!  

That is all.  Love to all!

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...