Thursday, February 6, 2014

~winter~

My soul loves the quiet and the coldness of winter...and in those moments, I sense God all around me.


He's in the cold breath that I see.

I see His creativity in the way the branches on trees twist and bend, heavy laden with ice.

I listen for Him in the quiet stillness of the early mornings.

My kids catch glimpses of Him here and there, and in the little places that give them a moment's worth of joy.


I can almost feel His presence as I catch glimpses of the snowflakes He created~and how unique and different each one is, just like us, who He created in His image.


I love these cold months.  I love winter~when it seems I can almost reach out and touch Him.

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" 1 John 3:1

A friend reminded me of a song I haven't heard in a long time, and I thought I would share it~it's called Winter Snow, and it's by Audrey Asaad and Chris Tomlin.

Love to all.



No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...