Wednesday, February 12, 2014

things we've been doing

It's been cold.  I haven't really been out of the house since Monday, and in an effort to not be on Facebook as much, I've been keeping busy in other ways.  Also, my boys love to watch the Olympics, have I mentioned that?  While they watch events I might not be interested in, I have been being creative.








I love to write and do little drawings, and I found an art journal yesterday, so why not?  Plus, I have these great pens my mom-in-love gave me...

Anyway, the boys get a kick out of it.  I've been asked to make them some things in books they can keep for themselves.  I love that and think it's really sweet.  ;)

Both yesterday and today were great days of school for us.


That doesn't always happen, but when it does, I am one happy mama.


Boredom kicked in.


My day was made when Sean Lowe from The Bachelor gave me a shout-out on Instagram.  Whoop whoop!  If you are interested, go to I Am Second and watch the video they posted today.  I congratulated him on making much of Jesus and he was thanking me for my nice comment.  Of course I promptly took a screen shot and texted it to my best friend.

It's been a great day~I'm ready to get out tomorrow, though!  And actually put make-up on, I mean.  ;)  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...