Saturday, December 28, 2013

pictures from Christmas

These pictures were taken from a REAL camera, and not a smart phone.  I thought I'd share.  Photo credits go to my awesome step-dad, Bill Garrison.

Thanks, Big Daddy!  (I did "edit" the one of me.")


I am SO GLAD Jonah got these football gloves!  This kid has wanted some for months, now, and he will FINALLY stop talking about them!  Thanks to Aunt Lisa for these.


Sweetest picture ever.  When asked what he wanted from Aunt Lisa, he said, "My very own football."  How could anyone resist that precious face?!


I look absolutely ridiculous, but the picture of my face cracked me up!  I didn't even ask for this, and my mom got it for me.  I am pretty sure that it was meant to replace the other Gap one I've been wearing for the past seventeen years.  (But I'm not getting rid of it~it's still in great condition!)

They got lots of other goodies, too many to list.  To all who gave to them~thank you!  You all made me cry with your generosity.  Seriously, I boohooed.  God has been so good to us, and He uses you to bless our family.  I love all of you.  :)

Hope your weekend is going great!  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...