Tuesday, November 26, 2013

tuesday

I had this great idea for a blog post earlier, and I forgot what it was.  Oh well.  It's been a good day!  I am scheduled for outpatient surgery on Thursday, December 5th.  Woohoo!!!  If you want to pray, you can pray for the insurance stuff to get worked out, and you can pray that I am able to control the pain.

(I've been having female issues, you know that part, but to help the issue the doctor put me on a  double dose of birth control pills.  The amount that I am on is causing my uterus to contract constantly...as if I were having a baby.  But with no drugs to help with the pain.  I've been suffering with this since last Monday, which is why I kinda feel like I'm losing my mind.  I am taking insane amounts of ibuprofen and acetaminophen, plus a muscle relaxer at night.)

Thanks be to God for them quickly scheduling me!  I feel better now that I have a light at the end of the tunnel.

And I literally feel better, thanks my precious doctor who sent me home with a tinge unit yesterday.  

I am a happy camper.

Now if we could just get this evil poison oak under control, I would be near perfect.  (We found it on Jonah last night.)  It'll be okay, we're just taking things one day at a time.  I have a yummy comfort-food type dinner planned for us tonight and I am armed with two Christmas movies.

I am thankful for my cozy little home to stay huddled up in...I love this freezing cold weather!  It makes it feel so Christmas-y!  The only thing that would make it better would be if I had all our Christmas decorations up.  We won't do that until Friday, though, unless I can sweet talk the hubs.

Well...speaking of my most favorite man, he's home.  Hope your day has been wonderful!  Love to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...