Saturday, November 2, 2013

Friday Night

I didn't think I was going to be doing much last night, but at the last minute a sweet friend of mine asked me if I wanted to go to her church (Central) to hear Priscilla Shirer speak.  I'll be honest and admit that I first told her no...I didn't feel all that great when she asked.  But she made a good point and told me I might feel better if I went.

So I did, and she was right!

Everything about it was so good~the praise and worship and Priscilla's talk.  I've seen her before, but it's been several years since then, and I had forgotten how enjoyable and funny she is.

After it was over, my friend Tarin and I went to Starbucks, then ended up just sitting in her car talking for thirty minutes.  We're going back this morning, but this time I'm picking her up since she drove last night.  We're going early so we can get a better seat.  I can't wait!

There is something about worshiping with other Godly women and coming together like that with a common purpose that is so awesome.  I plan on taking Graham to work in about ten minutes, then I'll come back home and get dressed for my day.

Here's a picture from last night:


While I was out, Todd and the boys went to his parent's house to eat pizza and then they went and had frozen custard.  After that they went to the sheriff's department base so Todd could do something...so it's safe to say they had a fun evening as well.  Especially since they took Crash with them.  ;)

I hope you enjoy your Saturday!  I know I will.

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a weekend recap: girls trip edition

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm linking up with Joanne today, which is appropriate, since she was one of the ones on my weekend girls tri...