Saturday, October 5, 2013

just another day

Once again, Graham and I woke up at the crack of dawn for him to be at work by seven.  One advantage to this (although I'm not sure he would agree) is that I get to see this:


Can you believe this picture?!?  I had pulled up to the red light and rolled my window down to snap this...and sometimes I use a photo editing app, but on this occasion I did not...this was all God.

Glorious.

Graham went to work, Drew left at seven forty-five to do a car wash fundraiser and Todd went to maintenance day for the sheriff's department.  The rest of us stayed home.  I fell asleep for ten minutes sitting straight up.  Then I caught up on my cooking shows.

Todd came home and he, Travis our neighbor and all the little kids left to get the big rig that belongs to their company.  They brought it home to wash.  And our day just became a whole lot more fun.




So, so fun.  Their little arms didn't have to be twisted too hard to get right to work.  ;)

I never realized how huge these things are...when you have one sitting in your driveway, it all of a sudden becomes bigger than life.

Fun times were had on this day.  We're about to leave for dinner at my Mom's~tonight we're having catfish.  Yum!  It's been a good day for me, too, I talked to two of my sisters and I'm seeing the other one tonight.  They were sweet enough to call and wish us a happy anniversary.  :)  There is nothing quite like family.

Tomorrow our fun continues, but in the beautiful downtown Memphis.  I can't wait!

Love to all.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...