Tuesday, October 29, 2013

goings on

Does that even make sense?  It's been a while since I've posted and I thought I would share a little of what I've been up to, but in pictures.  I don't have a lot of words, so I thought I would just do it this way.


Todd and I have been in a coffee rut.  And to top it off, we're coffee snobs.  No Folger's or Maxwell House for us.  We like it strong, fine and dark.  This coffee is so delicious!!  None of the bitter taste and all the strength we love.


I haven't been journaling lately, so yesterday I started back.  I wrote down all my family's names and prayed over them all yesterday morning.  I don't do it that way everyday, but yesterday I did.


Yesterday afternoon found me back at my doctor's office for the fourth time in about three weeks.  Same issues, no solution yet.  I go back again in the morning.  I think she's keeping an eye on my levels to make sure they don't drop too low.


I cried all over so many people yesterday~nurses, my best friend, Todd, a stranger and my mom-in-love.  I think Phyllis felt bad for me, so she bought me flowers!  I love her.


We had school today and I did minimal things around my house.  One of the things I did do was make chili for tonight.  I use the Pioneer Woman's recipe, it is amazing!  You should smell my house right now.

Speaking of...I need to go stir it.  And that's about all I've been up to.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...