Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday

Today was a day of rest for me...I didn't feel that great this morning and just kinda laid around in my pajama's most of the day.  I finally left the condo around three or four to go shopping.

And proceeded to do so for the next three or four hours.

;)



We shopped for so long that Drew and Noah started hanging out with the mannequins to help pass the time.
I think they were delirious.  I know I almost was.


This was our second to last stop.  We were in there forever.

But alas!  The boys all finally used up the money we allotted for them to buy something they wanted.  The only one I have a picture of is Jonah, because he is the one who hasn't taken his prized possession off since we bought it.


Isn't he cute?

We are leaving at nine thirty in the morning and heading into Washington D.C.!  I can't wait!  I'm praying I feel better tomorrow...if you want to pray, too, the prayers would not be wasted.  Thanks and love to all!

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...