Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blah

Sadly, I don't have much to write about.  I've been kinda sick, so I'm just going to be sharing a few pictures of what I've been up to since Friday.


Friday night was really rough~I felt like I had fever so I could not get warm and I ached all over.  I was hiding under blankets watching the Lifetime Movie Network.  I watched one whole movie that was so corny I almost couldn't stand it. 

Oh, and I banished myself to the man cave.  The only one allowed in was the cat.


Last night I felt much better, but I was in the mood to watch a couple movies.  The only ones allowed in were the ones who had to show me how to work the X-Box controller (that was how I watched the movies), the ones who brought me Motrin, the ones who brought me water, the Mister and this little lady.  Which I guess is pretty much the whole fam damily.  Even the evil one got in once or twice, I swear, just to freak this one below out.


 Twinkles.  She was in heaven, being alone with me without the bother of Evil Knievel.  (Crash.)

She has this thing that she does that's kinda cute and gross all wrapped up in one.  She loves my brown blanket, and you know how cats knead things?  When she kneads the blanket, she drools.  Isn't that crazy?


And this is what I spent four hours watching.  The Wedding Date first, then The Vow. 

Do you sense a theme in the titles? 

I hope your weekend was better than mine.  I think I'm feeling better.  I think.  I'll know for sure when I go to eat my first meal of the day. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...