1. I don't have laundry tons of laundry to do. I know I put myself at risk by writing that statement, but I had a moment of sadness today when I opened my washing machine to put the clothes into the dryer, only to discover there were no clothes in my washing machine! I know it would make most people happy, but God has blessed me with four kids, and I miss them when they're not all here with me, even when it produces copious amounts of dirty clothes.
2. Jonah and Noah are lonely. I am a little lonely. We might still be hanging out in Graham's and Drew's room, even though they're not here. Even Crash misses them.
3. I seem to not be able to plan dinner well when I only have two kids. Because of this fact, tonight we are either going to be eating grilled cheese sandwiches, or we'll be eating at Costco when we go to buy a ginormous bag of sugar and gallons of milk.
4. I don't have anyone to talk to in the daytime. Jonah and Noah either go outside or play upstairs, and I'm downstairs all by my lonesome. :(
5. I miss having all my kids under one roof. Not only do I love my kids because I am their mom, I genuinely like them. We enjoy being with them, and just hanging out together. But I also love what they're doing this week. I'm so excited for this opportunity, and I cannot wait to join them for a day tomorrow. I'm taking a Suburban full of people with me to serve in the morning. :)
Happy Monday to you and love to all.