Tuesday, May 21, 2013

~when there are no words~

Psalm 121

 I lift my eyes to the hills~where does my help come from?
 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
 He will not let your foot slip~He who watches over you will not slumber;
 indeed, He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 
 The LORD watches over you~the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
 the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
 The LORD will keep you from all harm~He will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.
*****

Be their help, Lord.  Be their strength, their peace, their comfort, their Rock.  Let them cling to You during this time, Lord.  Surround them with Your love and Your Holy Spirit.  Be with those who have gone to help in the recovery, Lord.  Guide them and direct them to the places where life may be found.  I ask this in the precious name of Jesus.  Amen.

Love to all.

2 comments:

dayebydaye said...

Joining you in prayer- beautiful!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Thank you, Becky! And thank you for praying with me...I never specified, but I assumed people knew I was praying for the people of Moore, Oklahoma and the surrounding communities.

Also, thank you so much for stopping by and reading and taking the time to comment. God bless you!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...