Wednesday, May 8, 2013

what~not Wednesday



This was given to us by some friends last night.  It takes up half the man cave.  Seriously.  I think we're going to get rid of the couch and buy four huge bean bags to replace it.  We'll keep the leather recliner that's in the corner.



We had an afternoon of science experiments.  My window sill is filled with bags of rainbow beads and super balls.  :)  Gotta love homeschooling!


I'm on this cleaning out and reorganizing binge, and in cleaning out my kitchen junk drawer, I found all our pictures from our mission trip to Iceland.  Even though I'm risking death at the posting of this picture on here, I love this picture of my man!  I especially love him when he's all scruffy.  :)


I also de-cluttered and reorganized our school shelves.  I took away all the stuff we weren't using and put some things in different spots.  I told you~I'm going to get my entire downstairs all nice and neat and de-cluttered before long.  My next mission is the hutch in my dining room.  It stresses me out just thinking about it.


He's the only boy of mine who will willingly pose for my many camera shots.  I was playing with the settings on the camera on my phone.  I love his expressions.


And since we're a family divided tonight, we all ate different things.  This was what I had.  It was so good.

How was your day?

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...