Tuesday, May 7, 2013

not many words

I love this boy.  And his amazing sense of fashion...he once told me that his favorite color was blue, like mine.  :)


Isn't he precious?  And every bit as sweet on the inside.

I re-purposed some things in my kitchen today.  {In case you don't know what that is, it's taking things from other parts of the house and reusing them in a new place.  I do this at least once every year, because it's the cheapest way to decorate.}



I also cleaned out every cabinet in my kitchen.  I blame my friend Jennifer for that one.  ;)

In cleaning things out, I pulled some things out that had been hidden for a little while, like this tray and chalk board, in the above picture.

And I'm glad I did...


...so this sweet lovey could leave me messages like this.

Be still, my heart.

Love to all.

{Linking up with Time-Warp Wife, Titus 2uesday}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Share Your Shelf!

  Happy Thursday and bonus post day, friends! I'm joining up with Joanne , Tanya , and Marilyn to talk about the great books I read thi...