Thursday, April 18, 2013

Throwback Thursday

I thought I would share some of what is blowing up my Instagram and Facebook newsfeeds.  "Throwback Thursday", also known as #tbt, is what it's called. 

In honor of this day, I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from our Disney World trip several years ago. 

We went with my sister Debi, and my niece, Nicole.  Their Auntie Debi treated them to either Mickey Mouse ears hats or special face painting.  This is what they chose:





Are those not some of the sweetest little faces?  Seems like it was just yesterday that we went, but it was almost four years ago!  I can't believe how fast the time goes by.  Graham and Drew look like babies in these pics! 

It was a really fun trip.  During the same trip, Jonah and Noah saw the ocean for the first time. 


I will never forget what Noah said as he looked around: "This is it?!  Just water?  There's no diving board, no slide, no nothin'?!  I want to go back to Aunt Debi's." 

I died laughing. 

Here's one more from that trip:


Left to right: Graham, Drew, Austin {in the sand}, Jonah, Nicole, and Noah.  I think they made Austin into a mermaid.  ;)

I guess I'm just feeling a little reminiscent tonight.  And sad that time goes so quickly.  I miss these days, but am thankful that they're where they are today.  I try not to look back too often, but sometimes it just can't be helped. 

Oh!  And guess who's in the hospital having a baby?!  Maybe the Lord did let me dream that for a reason!  She's been in labor all day...her water started leaking last night at 11:30, so he should be here soon!  I can't wait to meet him.  I'm keeping the nephews until her parents get here and can take charge...until then, it's up to me.  :) 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...