Saturday, March 30, 2013

sweet girlfriend time

{For the second night in a row.}

I am so sad that it's been so long since I've seen my best friend, Mandy.  She was without kids last night, a rare thing, and at the last minute, asked me if I could get together.  I didn't think I would be able to...I had let my kids invite friends over, and I was helping out our neighbors, Travis and Katie, with their nephews. 

But somehow, it all just worked out, and we got to go out!

I love this girl.  There's something so sweet about our time together~we always just pick right back up to where we left off the last time.  We have so much in common, and we think the same way on so many topics, that our conversations just flow from one subject right into the next. 

Everyone should have a Mandy in their life.

We had dinner at a yummy Mexican restaurant and ended our evening at Starbucks.  {Do not hate me for that, please.  I hardly ever go there, and I was craving a caramel something.}

Last night was like honey to my soul.  I love my man, and I love my boys, but there are just times that I need a little girlfriend time. 

Well, happy Saturday, friends.  Love to all!

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...