Monday, March 11, 2013

day 129/Saturday

I'm playing catch up from the weekend, so forgive me as I post multiple times within the next hour.  ;)

On Saturday, I asked if Mom and I could go to a beauty supply place that sells the brand of nail polish I like for dirt cheap. 

Who am I kidding?  As if you all don't know how much I love OPI.  I'll just go ahead and say that now.  I was going to not mention it, but oh well.

So, along with my nephew, my mom and I went and did that.  We also had lunch while we were out. 

I'm so thankful for my Mom.  I know I've said that before, but I'll keep saying it until the day I die.  I love her so much, and I don't care how old you are, sometimes all you want is your mama. 

She didn't feel well at all on Saturday, so the fact that she was even willing to go was very sweet to me. 

If your Mom is still around~be thankful for her.  The ones whose moms who have passed away would tell you to treasure each second you get with her. 


You know I had to share a pic.

I Can't Find My Czech-Book.  The new Euro collection by OPI.

Love to all. 

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...