Wednesday, March 6, 2013

day 125, Tuesday

I started and stopped writing this post at least two times yesterday.  That happens sometimes.  It makes me wonder if those are the times when God is stopping me from saying too much of something. 

I might never know, but I am thankful for that little fact~that the Holy Spirit does, in fact, prompt us to do or not do things.  Or say things. 

He is our friend, our advocate.  I like to picture Him wrestling on our behalf with the temptations of this world. 

It's just a little mental picture I sometimes have of Him.

I'll write more later, I just wanted to write my gratitude for yesterday before I forgot. 

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...