Tuesday, January 29, 2013

day 90

I can't believe I'm on day ninety.  It seems like it was just yesterday that I started this whole project.  Has being intentionally thankful helped me in any way, you might wonder?  I would say that it most definitely has.  Writing it out forces me to take a day, good or bad, and find something positive in it.  Some days that's easy, but some days it's very hard. 

Today, on this ninetieth day, I am thankful that my man is home with me tonight.  He tends to work on stormy nights, but so far, he's staying here.  The boys and I are all very happy about that. 

What is it about storms that creep me out?  I guess the fear of the unknown.  Are you ever too old to be scared of one?  I don't think so.  I'm about to retire to our bedroom with my book.  Hopefully I'll be fast asleep by the time it really starts to get nasty.

We'll see how many kids end up in our bedroom floor.  I'll let you know about that tomorrow.  ;) 

Love to all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...