Tuesday, January 22, 2013

day 83, Tuesday

Today was not my best day.  I must admit.  I had several moments of self-doubt, and thinking I must have lost my mind.

At one point, I actually grabbed my journal and Bible and opened it up to Philippians 4.  One of my most-used go-to Bible verses is Phil. 4:13~"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."  I wrote that verse down in my journal for today.

I am so thankful for God's love letter to us, and for verses that bring comfort when nothing else can.

Another favorite go-to verse for me is 1 Peter 5:7~"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you."

Anxiety was something I would say I experienced today.  Multiple times.

Just keeping it real, folks.

Even in the midst of anxiety, though, I know that I am cared for and taken care of by my sweet Savior.  It's so comforting to know that He is my heavenly Father.  I love Him and I trust in Him, that no matter what, He will never leave my side.

For this, I give thanks.

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...