Sunday, January 13, 2013

day 74, Sunday

Today I am thankful for so many things...God's guidance, His goodness, His faithfulness, and the fact that He is always with me and by my side.  I am thankful that the Lord often speaks to me and reassures me through songs I hear on KLove, too.  I have felt Him through the lyrics of this song several times this week.  I thought I would share them with you. 

Not For A Moment
by Meredith Andrews

You were reaching through the storm
walking on the water
even when I could not see
in the middle of it all
when I thought You were a thousand miles away
not for a moment did You forsake me
not for a moment did You forsake me

after all You are constant
after all You are only good
after all You are sovereign
not for a moment will You forsake me
not for a moment will You forsake me

You were singing in the dark
whispering Your promise
even when I could not hear
I was held in Your arms
carried for a thousand miles to show
Not for a moment did You forsake me


and every step every breath you are there
every tear every cry every prayer
in my hurt at my worst
when my world falls down
not for a moment will You forsake me
even in the dark
even when it's hard
you will never leave me
after all
not for a moment will You forsake me
 
May I encourage you for a moment?  If you are going through a situation that you think is too big for you to handle, that's because it probably is.  The Lord hears our prayers, He knows our thoughts...and He wants to relieve us of the burdens we carry.  
 
If you have a need...a situation you're going through...give it over to Him.  We've made a huge decision this week, regarding our kids, and God heard every word we uttered to Him about it.  He alone led us to where we are right this moment...but that's for another day.  
 
Just talk to Him.  He already knows, so why not?  I pray these lyrics encourage you.  Love to all.  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...