Wednesday, January 9, 2013

day 70, Wednesday

Today I am so thankful for all the really good blogs that I love reading.  I read lots and lots of marriage and homeschool blogs that I've come across over the past few months or years.

I currently LOVE these following blogs:

To Love, Honor and Vacuum 

Club 31 Women

Time-Warp Wife

Finding Joy

and

Confessions of A Homeschooler

I put the link for each of their names if you're reading this and want to check any of them out.  I just read some really good marital things from Club 31 Women and To Love, Honor and Vacuum. 

I like that these women offer experience and advice to those of us moving along in life together.  It's been life-changing for me, and I share them on Facebook a lot.  If these are new to you, I would encourage you to check them out.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Happy Wednesday, and love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...