Friday, January 4, 2013

day 65

Good morning!  I may seem extra bright and cheerful this morning, and I am!  It would be because I got a really, really great night's sleep.  I'm so glad I didn't wake up itching and burning. 

I prayed last night before I went to bed that God would give me rest....I haven't seemed quite myself because of the lack of sleep.  Well.  I might have seemed normal, but I didn't feel normal.  I am so thankful to have woken up to feeling refreshed and restored for this day.

In other news, did I mention I came up with a word for my year?  It's "build".  Here's where I got it from:

Ephesians 4:29 "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

I choose to try my very best to only build others up with my words.  Not tear them down.  My goal is to not talk negatively to or about people, or to even think thoughts like that.  It might be difficult, but with God, all things are possible.  He has already gone before me and I know He will help me take every thought captive.

Are you doing anything this new year?  Do you have goals to attain?

Share the love!  

Love to all.     

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...