Monday, January 28, 2013

catching up~days 87, 88, and 89

Our weekend was so great, and so low-key.  Sometimes it's just nice to not have anything to do or anywhere to go.  We even missed church yesterday~because Todd was missing about half of our day, we decided to just relax all day, together. 

I am so thankful for time like that. 

Today we have had a spring~like day in The Ville, so I'm thankful for that as well.  It was nice wearing a short sleeved tee shirt and flip flops today.  After our school work was done, we celebrated by going to their favorite turf field so they could play football.  :-) 

I also grocery shopped and got all prepared for dinner tonight.  Tonight's menu consists of hamburgers.  Good, old fashioned hamburgers.  

How was your day?  Thanks for all the comments lately!  Love to all. 

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...