Wednesday, December 12, 2012

images from around the web

Do you know how much I love reading blogs?!  I love them.  I do.  I also love friends, and it makes me feel like I have so many!  Especially because the writers of the blogs I love are Christians.  They're just so nice...and they always communicate back with you.  I thought I would share some images I saw on the World Wide Web today. 

I love this saying!


This is the most true statement I might have ever read.  Sometimes Todd and I are like boxers in a ring, and we can both tend to forget that we're supposed to be on the same team.  When we remember this, our world is so much nicer.  Is this a parent-of-kids thing?  Tell me it is, so I don't feel so bad! 


This one kind of hurts, doesn't it?  Our actions tend to speak louder than our words...and there are eyes watching our every move.  I need to attach this to something in my home and in my car so I'll always remember it.


This took me to the link of another blog that I love.  It's Lisa Jacobson, from Club 31 Women.  Her post today was really, really good.  Definite recommended reading.  :) 

Have a great night, and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...