Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 12, 2012

I hear that this is the last repeating date we'll experience in our lifetime.  Hmmm.  Strange thought, huh?  Not really, though.  It's just another day.  But a really good one!

Today I am thankful, once again, for God's gift of friendship.  My sweet friend Aimee invited the boys and me over for lunch today.  I always see her very briefly, but we never seem to be able to stop and chat.  So today was really nice. 

We help each other out each week, with carpooling.  I sometimes take her son home, and sometimes she'll bring my boys home.  It's nice to have a friend like that to depend on, and God has blessed me with several of those. 

How has your week been?  I've had lots of comments lately, so if you're one that has left a comment, thank you!  Enjoy your midweek night.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...