Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

I am feeling very blessed tonight, my friends.  I know it's cliche, but Thanksgiving really brings it out, doesn't it?  And why wait for just one day a year?  Why not be purposefully thankful each and every single day?

I love that thought~being purposefully thankful. 

There was a story somewhere in the Gospels in the New Testament that told of a group of men that Jesus healed of leprosy.  When He had healed them, only one turned back to thank Him.  Only one. 

I want to be that one.

Between tomorrow's celebration of Thanksgiving and an amazing video I watched on Thanksgiving this morning, I am feeling doubly blessed for what God has given me. 

I pray that your day be blessed, that your tables are filled with love and laughter and that your bellies are full as you revel in the gift of spending time with family tomorrow. 

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends.  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...