Friday, November 16, 2012

days 14, 15 & 16

Day 14 was Wednesday, and as I dropped Graham and Drew off that morning, I thanked God for teachers, administration and a school that sponsors Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Bible Club.  I'm also thankful that my kids want to go a whole hour early on those two days each week.  Both clubs start at 7:10, but Graham and Drew like to be there right at 7:00. 

On day 15, I am thankful for my fellow homeschool moms.  I don't know a lot of them, since there are about sixty of us, but the ones in my small group are amazing.  I'm so blessed to be a part of such an awesome group, and I am thankful for the support that I get from them each week.  (We meet each Thursday.)  Along with this, I'm also thankful that Jonah and Noah are a part of a great group of kids.  They love it as much as I do. 

Today is day 16, and I am so incredibly thankful for my friends.  God has blessed me richly in this area of my life, and I have lots of precious friends whom I love.  These amazing, beautiful women in my life are Maria, Aimee, Sharon, Bryna, Sunny, Marcia, Shari, Jennifer, Katie, Christa and Amanda.  These are the ladies that I can count on for anything...and I do mean anything.  Whether it's for help with the boys, or the need to vent on someone, someone just to talk to, someone to lean on, a meal that I might need cooked, someone to pray for me or just someone to hang out with for a little girl's night out, I can call on these ladies.  I am so thankful for each and everyone of them, and in each of them, I see God's gift of friendship and love. 

My precious best friend is sweet Amanda.  I have known her forever, or what seems like forever anyway, and the older we get, the closer we get.  We first met when we were in middle school, but she moved back to her home state, Georgia.  She stayed there until five years ago, and she, her husband and two kids moved here for his work.  I pray that no matter what happens, whether she stays here forever or moves away again, that we stay as close as we are right now.  We're the kind of friends who can tell an entire story without ever saying a word.  We just click, and always have.  She was my companion last night as I stayed up way too late to see the movie Breaking Dawn Part II.  ;)

I hope I haven't bored anyone with my rambling.  Happy Friday!  Love to all. 

1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful for you and your friendship!! :) I started the draft for my thankful post but haven't quite finished it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...