Because I feel as if this needs to a numbered list so I can stay focused, I'm going to number this. (Have I ever done that before on here? I don't know if this is proper or not, but here goes.)
1. I love this beautiful Fall weather! Even though it doesn't feel very Fall~ish, it at least looks the part. I feel so sorry for my friends and family that don't get to experience the seasons that I love so much. This pic below is kind of blurry because I took it while I was driving. Sorry!
I think my favorite Fall tree color is red. It's so bright and shocking that it always makes my heart happy.
2. Jonah and Noah have been sick~Jonah yesterday and Noah today. Due to that fact, we've yet to start school again. I plan on starting tomorrow, and hopefully we'll be super productive. Jonah did start and complete a book report today, so that's something. It took a while because I let him type it out on the computer.
Do you know this is the first time they have ever had to do a REAL book report? Schools today tend to "dumb things down", and they've done pizza box book reports, brown bag book reports, etc., but today, this boy learned how to do a good, old fashioned book report. (Was that a run-on sentence? I believe it might have been. Oops!)
3. Jonah is head over heels in love with Fab 5's McKayla Maroney. The Fab 5 gals are coming here Saturday night, and I would give my left arm to be able to take the boys to see them. Please pray with me that God provides a way! The tickets are pricey when you times them times six. Individually, they're not too bad, but for a Saturday night out with the six of us, well, you get the drift. If we somehow manage to pull it off, I am planning on it being a huge surprise. Jonah has slept with this in his bed every night since he first laid eyes on her.
Shoot, this one's blurry, too. Anyway, last night he was sleeping and woke up when Noah got sick. He smiled this smile that was so big that his dimples got lost. He looked at her when he smiled, mumbled something to her and went back to sleep. I'm telling you, the kid's got it bad.
4. I was vacuuming the floor today in all my spare time when I came upon this:
I almost tripped three different times on all these shoes. But I know that someday, I will miss this sight so bad. I will miss the moments when they are so loud I can barely hear myself think. I know I will miss all their messes, the cups they never seem to remember to load into the dishwasher, the clothes they always leave behind when I do laundry, the unmade beds, the messy pantry shelves, the fingerprints I see everywhere and the companionship of these four amazing boys. I know I will. From this moment on, I am choosing to be joyful in the mess that is my home. These moments won't last forever.
5. I got some really good reading time in today. I ended it with a treat for myself~reading my favorite book and chapter of the Bible. Colossians 3.
I love that Paul is telling the Colossians that they are dearly loved. It's a great reminder for us, as well. When we don't seem all that loveable, God, in His might splendor and majesty dearly loves us. You. Me.
How's your day going? Share the love! I miss all my commenting friends!
Love to all.