Tuesday, September 4, 2012

pinterest & such

I keep finding myself on Pinterest.  Goodness gracious, have you seen it?!  Last night I was browsing recipes, and I'm pretty sure I came up with my meals for this week.  :-)  I can't wait to try them!

Here are a couple ideas:




That first one looks so good, but I can't remember the name of it.  If I end up making it, I'll let you know how it turns out.  This second one is a new spin on my favorite soup: chicken tortilla soup.  This one is a lot less fat.  I am making myself hungry!

In browsing the beloved Pinterest, I came across some other images of things that make me happy:


Is this image above not the sweetest thing you have ever seen?  I want to be like that when I grow up!  


We all know how this girl feels about some OPI.  I've been looking at and drooling over their new Germany collection.  :-)  I can't wait to purchase one or three!  I'm hoping my mom and I can make a run to the state beauty supply place in the next month or so.  I re-did my toes and fingers yesterday.  My color of choice for this week: Road House Blues.  It's a really deep navy blue. 


This picture is amazing.  I love to worship God, and often I find myself distracted in church.  I don't know why this is.  I don't know if it's the music, the people around me, the lack of feeling the words are sung with or what, but this picture is beautiful to me.  And it's making me be determined to let all of that go the next time I'm in church and just worship.  Regardless of my surroundings, I intend to do just that.  Is this baby not precious?  I love how he's holding his little hand over his heart.  I've done that before, when I've been so full of God that I thought I would explode. 

I miss that feeling. 

Well, lest I waste my entire day on this computer, I'm off to start this Tuesday. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...