Tuesday, September 25, 2012

lots and lots of pictures

Yesterday we had an amazing field trip.  Jonah, Noah and I went on a riverboat cruise on the Mississippi River.  I've never been on one for an actual cruise, though.  I thought I would share some pictures for those not on Facebook.  Ahem, Big Daddy.  We have GOT to get you set up on Facebook.  :-)


 The one below is The River Queen that we were on. 






I wanted one picture with the boys and me, and Jonah flat out refused.  At least I have one little one that loves me. 


It was a lot of fun, and very informative.  It was kind of a history-filled cruise.  We loved it. 

Because the weather was so amazing, we decided to have a picnic at a park in Germantown.  I had packed us lunch before we left yesterday morning because I knew we would be starving by the time we got off the boat. 



Why is it that food tastes so much better when you're outside on a cool Fall day?  I am itching to go camping!!!



What's a trip to the park without a little play time?  I love these guys. 

We're going to a funeral this morning and afterward, we're having another picnic at this same park so Graham and Drew can join us. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...