Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hump Day

I love the middle of the week.  Especially when it's a short week.  Today is kind of our Friday~tomorrow we have our enrichment classes at Germantown Presbyterian and Friday (after a tiny amount of school work and some quizzes and a spelling test), we are going to the zoo with my sweet Daddy! 

I can't wait.  It's been sweet forever since we've been~last November, to be exact.  I can't believe it's been that long.  We will be picnic-ing and exploring.  :-)  Can you tell I love the zoo?

Today was a long day of school work for Jonah and Noah, but we completed two days of work in about six hours.  Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. 

I thought I would share some pics with you, in the same order as our day went.  


The sunset sunrise was beautiful this morning!  It made me think of the Scripture (or was it song?!) that says, "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."  Our God is quite the painter of landscapes, isn't He?


I just love our lil town.  The Ville.  Happy sigh inserted here.


Crash's new favorite thing to do is snuggle with Todd in the mornings.  Usually Todd is still asleep while I'm getting dressed, and this is how I caught this little guy this morning.  Is he not precious?  He was a good boy today, and I'm choosing to call him by his given name instead of Evil Knievel. 


We studied about birds today in science.  Jonah was on a mission.


Noah was busy looking up information for different state birds.  I think he was reading about mockingbirds here.  (I swear, I almost just wrote Mockingjay.  Too much Hunger Games???)


Crash's next favorite thing is playing tug of war with Todd when he comes home from work everyday.  He was waiting for Todd to give him the go-ahead to grab the toy.  He was patiently waiting for it. 

That's all.  I am beat!  I'm hitting the hay. 

Love to all!

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...