Monday, September 10, 2012

a picture is worth a thousand words...

...and I don't have that many words tonight.  So this will be short on words and long in pictures. 

I hope you don't mind.


I love this girl and miss her so much since she married and moved away.  However, as sad as I am at times when I have to say goodbye, I am so happy that God brought her the man of her dreams, the one she had prayed for so long.  He is so faithful!  And that goes with us being friends, too.  Our friendship was very unexpected, but she has been one of the biggest blessings God has ever given me.  She fills my girlfriend love tank to full every time I'm with her, and is every bit as affectionate as I am.  :-)  I love her.


He's really not pale, I promise.  It's the coloring of the photo editing ap I'm using.  We played backyard detective today for science.  They had to dig around and find all the living organisms they could.  In this jar is a worm and some other odd little creepy crawly things. 

Bleck.


I have to admit, I was a little nervous about him holding this so close to his face.  But he doesn't seem bothered at all, does he?


Because it was so beautiful outside and because we can as homeschoolers, we picnic-ed on our back deck today.  :-)  I love the freedom we have! 


Is he not beautiful?  His eyes alone will melt the heart of any girl who ever gives him a second glance.  :-) 

That is all.  I am beat and am about to go fall into bed.  I hope I can read at least a few pages of my book before I slip into the Land of Nod, but I'm doubtful. 

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...