Tuesday, July 24, 2012

random

Yesterday all the boys and I went to our dentist and had our teeth cleaned.  None of us had cavities (YAY!), but I need to schedule an orthodontist appointment for Jonah.  He needs a palate-expander.  :-(

I read so much this weekend it's not even funny.  I finished three books.  Well, the third one, I finished yesterday morning before our appointment.

I am so excited about tonight...my sister and I have a "date" to watch the season finale of The Bachelorette. She's also spending the night.

My best friend and I finally got to see each other!  It's been way too long.  We had dinner Friday night, then perused the aisles of Target afterwards.  I bought the movie Dear John.  And came home and watched it.  Then proceeded to (not) fall asleep until three a.m.  (Todd was working.)

I have no idea what we're having for dinner tonight.  I do know that I need to go buy the fixings for it, though.  I'm craving taco soup, though...not sure if anyone else is, but it sounds yummy to me!

Graham and Drew keep sleeping until eleven.  Two weeks from now is going to be a rude awakening...for all of us, I'm afraid.

Jonah and Noah are sad because their best little buddies (Myles and Zander) are out of town until Sunday.  I'm sure Katie and Travis are glad for the break, but little guys are sad.

Well.  I need a refill on my coffee.

Love to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...