Saturday, June 23, 2012

the weekend

I love lazy Saturday mornings.  The kids (and the hubby) are still asleep, so I'm downstairs by myself, watching CMT, on the computer.  I love this time.  The only time I ever watch CMT is on Saturday morning.  Weird, huh? 

I have one crazy busy day planned.  I need to get out sometime early and pick up some things from the store for the ones I have leaving for camp tomorrow.  I need to wash clothes.  I need to assist every one in packing.  Well, not Todd.  I can trust him.  ;-) 

Above all this, I promised my kiddos we would swim some more.  I'm trying to figure out when I'm going to do what.  No matter when I decide to do what, I am confident it'll all happen.  Things always have this way of just falling into place. 

Well, it doesn't just magically happen.  I always pray this:

"Commit your actions to the LORD and your plans will succeed."  Proverbs 16:3

He has a way of making it all just happen. 

He is so good to us in that way.

Have a wonderful weekend!  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...