Wednesday, June 20, 2012

e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d.

Today was day three of Vacation Bible School, and I am beyond exhausted.  The kids wore me out a little today...I don't know if it was because today was hump day or what, but the kids were a little rambunctious. 

And yes, that is putting it mildly. 

I'm confident that tomorrow will be so much fun, though...we're playing a really fun game before we concentrate on our missionary of the day.  One that involves eating powdered donuts without using your hands.  That's always fun...especially for fifth graders!  I must say, also, that I have loved learning about different missionaries each day.  The kids seem to be enjoying themselves as well.  At least a few of them have been telling their moms that.  :-)

I have some prep work to do for tomorrow, but I don't feel like it!  I'm praying that I'll be able to wake up earlier in the morning so I'll have extra time to do it then.  I should be refreshed by then. 

At least, that's what I'm hoping. 

It's such an honor to be able to love on these kids.  I know some of them have been a little rough around the edges, but I pray that they feel the love of Jesus this week.  I pray that they get to know Him if they don't.  Because, really...that's what it's all about. 

Exhaustion or no exhaustion.  Tomorrow and Friday will fly by, then I'll have the weekend to recuperate. 

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...